Tuesday, September 29, 2009
What does marriage mean to a liberal? It seems like two self centered people get together with the delusion that another person will make them happy with minimal effort on their part. That seems to be the premise for marriage.
She saw red flags for twenty years and still married Letterman. How blind can you get?
Hum, well let's see, she "dated" him for 20+ years and they didn't get married until after their child was born. It's a bit late in the game to demand public or private apologies. I'm sure she knew what/who he was about, oh, two or five years into the "relationship."
Monday, September 21, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
Dr.. David Barton - on Obama
Respect the Office? Yes.
Respect the Man in the Office? No, I am sorry to say.
I have noted that many elected officials, both Democrats and Republicans, called upon America to unite behind Obama.
Well, I want to make it clear to all who will listen that I AM NOT
uniting behind Obama !
I will respect the Office which he holds, and I will acknowledge his abilities as an orator and wordsmith and pray for him, BUT that is it.
I have begun today to see what I can do to make sure that he is a
one-term President !
Why am I doing this ?
It is because:
- I do not share Obama's vision or value system for America ;
- I do not share his Abortion beliefs;
- I do not share his radical Marxist's concept of re-distributing wealth;
- I do not share his stated views on raising taxes on those who make $150,000+ (the ceiling has been changed three times since August);
- I do not share his view that America is Arrogant;
- I do not share his view that America is not a Christian Nation;
- I do not share his view that the military should be reduced by 25%;
- I do not share his view of amnesty and giving more to illegals than our American Citizens who need help;
- I do not share his views on homosexuality and his definition of marriage;
- I do not share his views that Radical Islam is our friend
and Israel is our enemy who should give up any land;
- I do not share his spiritual beliefs (at least the ones he has made public);
- I do not share his beliefs on how to re-work the healthcare system
in America ;
- I do not share his Strategic views of the Middle East ; and
- I certainly do not share his plan to sit down with terrorist regimes such as Iran .
Bottom line: my America is vastly different from Obama's, and I have a higher obligation to my Country and my GOD to do what is Right !
For eight (8) years, the Liberals in our Society, led by numerous entertainers who would have no platform and no real credibility but for their celebrity status, have attacked President Bush, his family, and his spiritual beliefs !
They have not moved toward the center in their beliefs and their philosophies, and they never came together nor compromised their personal beliefs for the betterment of our Country !
They have portrayed my America as a land where everything is tolerated except being intolerant
They have made every effort to remove the name of GOD or Jesus Christ from our Society !
They have challenged capital punishment, the right to
bear firearms, and the most basic principles of our criminal code !
They have attacked one of the most fundamental of all Freedoms,
the right of free speech !
Unite behind Obama? Never ! ! !
PRESIDENT BUSH made many mistakes during his Presidency, and I am not sure how history will judge him. However, I believe that he weighed his decisions in light of the long established Judeo-Christian principles of our Founding Fathers!!!
Majority rules in America , and I will honor the concept; however, I will fight with all of my power to be a voice in opposition to Obama and his "goals for America ."
I pray that the results of this election will wake up many who have sat on the sidelines and allowed the Socialist-Marxist anti-GOD crowd to slowly change so much of what has been good in America !
"Error of Opinion may be tolerated where Reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
GOD bless you and GOD bless our Country ! ! !
(Please, please, please, pass this on if you agree.)
Thanks for your time, be safe. "In GOD We Trust"
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under GOD, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
I WANT THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE BACK.....
In GOD We Trust ! ! ! ! ! !
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Only Nazism is worse in my mind.
Granted, the communist killed more people, but that's because communism evolved in more countries, whereas the Nazi policies last just over a decade and only within Germany and the areas they conquered early in the second World War.
Nazism is worse to me because of the racial genocide aspect of it, which is just sickening.
Communism is a close second, however.